Trip at a Glance
Car Tour, Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$206 USD per trip
5h or more
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday if there is a client. Start in the morning.
Near your place in Warsaw
Guide, drive by car, entrance to the museums.
It is recommended to stop for tea/coffee in Żelazowa Wola.
- Żelazowa Wola - place of birth of Fryderyk Chopin. Garden of the house. XIX century traditional polish mansion.
- Arkadia Garden - romantic garden in English style created by Helena Radziwiłł in middle 18th century.
- Brochów Church - a defensive type of a church from the middle 16th century. Church of Chopin's parents marriage and little Fryderyk's baptism.
- Nieborów Palace - a palace built by Michał Hieronim Radziwiłł, husband of Helena. Fully preserved residence with precious collection of tiles.
- Polish countryside of Mazovia Region.