Żelazowa Wola-Chopin House
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Monika Tour Guide
Car Tour, Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
$206 USD per trip
5h or more
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday if there is a client. Start in the morning.
Near your place in Warsaw
Guide, drive by car, entrance to the museums.
It is recommended to stop for tea/coffee in Żelazowa Wola.
- Żelazowa Wola - place of birth of Fryderyk Chopin. Garden of the house. XIX century traditional polish mansion.
- Arkadia Garden - romantic garden in English style created by Helena Radziwiłł in middle 18th century.
- Brochów Church - a defensive type of a church from the middle 16th century. Church of Chopin's parents marriage and little Fryderyk's baptism.
- Nieborów Palace - a palace built by Michał Hieronim Radziwiłł, husband of Helena. Fully preserved residence with precious collection of tiles.
- Polish countryside of Mazovia Region.
This is a cultural tour to Mazovia Region where you will have a chance to see the Polish countryside and the pearls of it. We will visit Arkadia Garden – the romantic aristocratic 18th century garden situated in today’s countryside, a famous town of Żelazowa Wola with the old style polish mansion where Fryderyk Chopin was born (!) after his parents lived there, first separately and later together, then worked for several years and in the end got married. Nearby there is rare kind of a church – a defensive one, where little Chopin was baptized. It is intensely Chopin’s region. Note that there are tickets to the museums for 2 persons included in the price. For more interested persons there is beautifully preserved Nieborow Palace in the area.
Your adventure awaits!
Monika Tour Guide
I am an art person, that means art is my biggest interest but art does not exclude anything - it connects tightly with history, polish culture, often even with politics. I adjust to my guests' interests so tour is more engaging. I am a guide for intensive 2 years. I am not a company so I am happy to offer you very moderate prices! I make everything to make your time in Warsaw as valuable as it can be.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.