YS Falls/Black River Safari
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Reggae Horseback & Jamaica Tours
Negril, Jamaica, Caribbean
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$120 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Tuesday - Sunday
Jamaican lunch, Private transport,Free drink, 25% discount on Horseback Riding Tour, 25% discount on Appleton Rum Factory Tour,25% discount on Blue Hole/Ricks Cafe Combo
guest pays entrance fees ($15-$20) per person, Minimum 2 persons Private Tours Children under 10 years old $80
- Considered the most magnificent & breathtaking waterfalls in Jamaica, boasting the only seven-tiered cascading falls in the region & the Caribbean.
- Enjoy zip line activities, natural pools (ideal for kids & non- swimmers), a thoroughbred race horse farm & a true nature lovers paradise.
- Stop at "border" to buy one of Jamaica's delicacies, "fry fish & bammy", which is the "Single Most Interesting" Jamaican experience you will never forget!
- This south coast tour is not like your hotel, but this experience offers you a personal knowledge and exposure to the Jamaican people & their culture.
- Optional: The Safari is the longest navigable river & offers more eco-tourism including seeing the famous American Crocodiles in their natural habitat.
Driving the south coast to the YS Falls is beautiful and offers the most scenic and picturesque views and sightseeing of the Jamaican interior. As you travel this rustic and undeveloped coastline, enjoy the beautiful view of the mountainsides, travel through small towns with limited infrastructure, and learn about a culture of unfinished houses. You will also learn about how tourism contributes to Jamaica’s socio-economic conditions, in addition to the significance of the extensive sugarcane fields and hence our Appleton Rum Factory Tour, maker of unique, rich and smooth rums known around the world.
Upon arrival at our destination, you will be treated to an amazing sight: a seven-tired cascading waterfall. Enjoy a dip in the refreshing pools or go for a zip line if you are feeling more adventurous. This tour is great for everyone and will give you first-hand real knowledge of the beautiful island of Jamaica! We look forward to guiding you!
Let Reggae Horseback & Jamaica Tours help you plan your next memorable experience.
Reggae Horseback Riding has been offering tours for over 11 years. With our extraordinary horseback trails and the most picturesque mountainside view from the one-mile beach, ride & swim these amazing & gentle reggae horses. We have built a reputation for offering ONLY private & personalized tours throughout Jamaica, ensuring all our guests leave very satisfied.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.