Trip at a Glance
York, England, United Kingdom
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price£65 GBP per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Dates as arranged with the guide. Departing time is 8:00 am.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Return travel by minibus, walking tour of York, and all-day services of tour driver-guide.
Private tours can be arranged to depart from most locations in east England. Optional visit to Robin Hood's Sherwood Forest en route. Please contact the guide for a quote.
- York Minster, voted England's favourite cathedral.
- Explore the Roman and medieval city walls that encircle the city. and learn of the history of York.
- Visit Clifford's Tower, and explore York's Norman Castle.
- The National Railway Museum, Europe's pre-eminent museum to the railways with exhibits of trains from across the ages
- The labyrinth of atmospheric medieval streets with overhanging timber-framed buildings