Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Skiing, Snowshoeing
Price€3080 EUR per person
+/- 60 km
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
April 15th - April 27th 2016
Salekhard, Yamalia, Siberia, Russia
Accommodation in Airhotel hotel Domodedovo*** (double rooms), meals as specified in the program, transports as specified in the program, homestay with local family, local guide, international accredited guide, activities according to program, arctic safety/security equipment, telephone SAT, Spot, solar charger, tents, cooking equipment, first aid kit
Groups: 4/8 Min/Max Published price is based on 5 people traveling Individual supplement: please inform. Not included: flights to/from Moscow, personal expenses such as drinks, tickets, phone calls, etc., travel Insurance, excess baggage, Individual clothing/equipment, sleeping mat, backpack, cold-weather clothing, etc (contact us for advice). Any service in Moscow, satellite phone calls (2 € per minute), all services not specified in "included"
- If launching yourself on adventures is just something you do, then this voyage of discovery should fit your interests.
- On this journey you will see some of the least trodden and remote regions of the world.
- Here you accompany a Nenets family with its reindeer, and live in a chum sharing daily tasks with them.
- This expedition is an opportunity to return to the basics and enjoy exploring the tundra and the Polar Ural mountains.
- An exclusive insight into the ancient traditional ways of life in the tundra and the life of the Nenet nomads today