Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Yakushima, Kagoshima, Japan
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
From: ¥12,500 JPY per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Lunch Bento / Transportation / Insurance
I can also help you find good accommodation and transportation to Yakushima.
- The Island tour includes visits to waterfalls: Senpiro Waterfall & Ohko Waterfall
- Visit the Seaside Hot Spring at Hirauchi and if the tide is out you are welcome to take a bath.
- Visit the UNESCO western road where you are likely to encounter Yakushima's indigenous macaque monkey and deer.
- Visit the Inakahama Turtle Beach at Nagata. A long stretch of golden sand that is the nesting ground for Loggerhead Turtles.
- The Island Tour includes many other sights around the coastal region of Yakushima.
The Yakushima Island Tour is one of our most popular tours. It is a relatively flexible tour based upon the weather on the day and the interests of the guests. We do have a basic recommended outline of the tour based upon years of experience operating this tour, but if guests have a specific request then we would always attempt to include it in the schedule if logistics permit. The order and direction of the Yakushima Island Tour depends upon the guest`s hotel location and a variety of other factors such as weather on the day. During the Yakushima Island Tour then guests will learn about the rich history of the island, the unique culture and what it’s like to live on Yakushima. On a full day tour we should be able to do a complete circuit of the island and stop off at many places of interest along the way. Some locations being well-known and other locations being our favorite surprise spots not found in the brochures and travel blogs of the day-visitors.
Your adventure awaits!
Go! Yakushima aims to offer exciting and informative tours around Yakushima. The tours will leave the visitor with a very good understanding of why Yakushima is a unique island and why it deservedly holds a World Heritage status.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.