Trip at a Glance
Yakushima, Kagoshima, Japan
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$130 USD per person
8 - 9 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Lunch Bento; Transportation; Insurance
I can also help you find good accommodation and transportation to Yakushima.
- Waterfalls: Senpiro Waterfall, Ohko Waterfall & Torokki Waterfall
- Visit the Seaside Hot Spring at Hirauchi and if the tide is out you are welcome to take a bath.
- Visit the UNESCO western road where you are likely to encounter Yakushima's indigenous macaque monkey and deer (often seen together).
- Visit the Inakahama Turtle Beach at Nagata. A long stretch of golden sand that is the nesting ground for Loggerhead Turtles and a few Green Turtles
- A short tour around a traditional Japanese southern island village with a very interesting cemetery and two wonderful banyan trees in the middle of the village.