Trip at a Glance
Prague, Czech Republic
Private Tour, Sightseeing
€75 EUR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any day, any time
Your hotel or city centre, Prague
Guide paid per group
- Walk through the city centre, see the hightlights but learn about them in the context of the 20th century
- Communism determined the life in Czechoslovakia in 1948-1989, learn also about the everyday life
- Follow the traces where major events happened
Prague, as the capital city of Czechoslovakia, was the city where all the major events happened. Follow the traces of Nazism and Communism in Prague on this private tour.
Learn about the most important events of the 20th century during Nazim and Communism – Find where it all happened, what were the consequences:
- Signature of the Munich treaty in 1938
- Assassination of Reich Protectorate Reinhard Heydrich in May 1942 – the most important action of resistance movement in Europe
- Communist putsch in 1948 – until 1989 Czechoslovakia was under the influence of Soviet Moscow
- Prague spring of 1968 – what were the reasons and cosequences of the occupation of the armies Warwau pact
- Self-burning of Jan Palach in January 1969 as a reaction to the passive acceptance of the occupation
- The Velvet Revolution.
Learn also about the Jewish Museum during the Second World War, why the former Jewish ghetto was never destroyed, and how every day life was under the Communism.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.