Wroclaw City Walking Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
From: €100 EUR per trip
3 -4 km
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Anytime after reservation
Anyplace in Wroclaw
- Guiding service - Taxes
- Market Square - the center and real hart of Wroclaw. It's full of old houses, nice bars and restaurants. So it's beautiful and also very relaxing.
- Wroclaw University - a combination of great baroque style with interesting stories about world war one. You can also see here a naked student!!
- Ossolinski Institue - the most important place for polish cultural life. Beautifull place with some links to Polish, German and American history.
- Cathedrall Island - the oldest part of the city where everything started. Dominated by big ghotic churches had a big role during communism in 80's.
- Wroclaw dwarfs - all over the old town you can see little figures of gnomes. Believe me it is a good fun not only for kids.
This is a standard tour which we will give you a general information about the city of Wroclaw, its history and the people living here. You will stay in the old town and see: Main market square called Rynek, Solny Square, Hanzel and Grettel Houses, Jatki (an old butcher street), University, Ossoliniski Institute, Nankiera Square, Indoor Market and Cathedral Island.
Guide will meet you at the place you choose and you will follow this route. On the tour you will listen best stories about the city and some recomendations where to eat or to go later.
Please feel free to ask the guide any question.
Let Wratislavia Tour help you plan your next memorable experience.
Wratislavia Tour was established in 2007 and since that time it has been focused on local tours and transfers in and from Wroclaw. At the begining its offer was limited to few destinations in Lower Silesia province. Now Wratislavia Tour offers a day trips from Wroclaw to over 30 destinations and growing number of activities like: mountain trips, shooting, paintball or food&wine tasting. We also orginise airport transfers and taxi services. Our clients are big travel agencies, companies, hotels and individual visitors. Since the begining we were focused on personal approach, flexibility and reasonable prices.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.