Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
PriceFrom: €100 EUR per trip
3 -4 km
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Anytime after reservation
Anyplace in Wroclaw
- Guiding service - Taxes
- Market Square - the center and real hart of Wroclaw. It's full of old houses, nice bars and restaurants. So it's beautiful and also very relaxing.
- Wroclaw University - a combination of great baroque style with interesting stories about world war one. You can also see here a naked student!!
- Ossolinski Institue - the most important place for polish cultural life. Beautifull place with some links to Polish, German and American history.
- Cathedrall Island - the oldest part of the city where everything started. Dominated by big ghotic churches had a big role during communism in 80's.
- Wroclaw dwarfs - all over the old town you can see little figures of gnomes. Believe me it is a good fun not only for kids.