Trip at a Glance
Elizabethton, Tennessee, United States
$60 USD per person
4 to 7 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
10am & 2pm
Bluff City, TN
Guide, helmet, headlamp, gloves.
Bring a change of clothes because you will get muddy, really muddy! Bring a bag to put your muddy clothes in.
- You don't have to do the tight pinches and belly crawls if you don't want to, they are side routes.
- This is real caving! No glass bottomed boats, colored lights or organ music in this awesome cave!
- Our guides are total geology/cave geeks that love what they do!
- We call an "indoor outside activity."
- It is always 54 degrees in the cave, we cave year round!
USA Raft is the leading caving and splunking adventure company for Worley’s Cave. Most of our guides are geology students or graduates with a true passion for caving. USA Raft will provide you with all the necessary gear for your caving experience: helmet, headlamp and gloves.
A unique “inside” outdoor activity, caving can be the perfect adventure for anytime! Temperatures within Worley’s Cave remain constant at about 55 degrees. Explore the beauty of natural cave features and formations and learn a bit about the life and geology of an undeveloped limestone cave. Worley’s Cave requires no prior caving experience. The trip is not completely technical, but we will wear helmets and use head-lamps – provided. There are no mandatory tight passages with prolonged crawling. We provide all of the gear and an experienced guide. Worley’s Cave is suitable for active, healthy people. There is climbing up and down. The cave is active, which means it is naturally wet inside the cave, so it can be very slick. Expect to get muddy and walk through an underground stream!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.