Trip at a Glance
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Boat Tour, Cave Tour, Sightseeing
Price$115 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
7 days/week 10:30AM
Niagara Falls, ON
All Niagara Parks admissions, River Cruise Tickets, raincoats (you will need them!), licensed guide, safe & comfortable climate controlled transportation...
See reduced pricing for children of various ages on our website reservation page. This tour runs from Mid-April until Nov 16th. See the Winter Tour after Nov 16th. Be ready to get wet!
- Niagara River Cruise sails through the Maid of the Mist Pool to the base of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls after sailing alongside the American Falls
- Go way down deep into the bedrock behind the Canadian Horseshoe Falls in the +100 year old man-made tunnels behind the mighty cascade.
- Peer way down into the amazing anticlockwise Niagara River Whirlpool from high above on the Whirlpool Aerocar Dock.
- Perch atop the Adam Beck hydroelectric generating station while gazing across at the massive Lewiston, NY Robert Moses Power Plant on the gorge wall.
- This interactively guided & narrated tour explores the rapids above the falls to the brink of the Niagara Escarpment with >5 stops for fun and photos