Trip at a Glance
Toulouse, Midi-Pyrenees, France
Heritage-History Tour, Lifestyle, Sightseeing
Price€210 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Saturday at 1 pm
-Transportation from the center of Toulouse - Visit of the town of Albi in the Gaillac region. - Meeting with the winemaker and tour of the estate. - Wine tasting of a large range of wines. - Fluent english speaking guides giving tours.
This tour can be customized to any group size or request. has a 2 person minimum booking requirement.
- A perfect combination of unique local life experiences.
- Visit of an exceptional vineyard and organic wine tasting.
- The discovery of the renowned french artist Toulouse-Lautrec city : Albi.
- A tour of the Cathédrale Sainte Cécile. The largest brick structure in the world when was built in the 13th century.
- An authentic understanding of the cultural heritage in the Gaillac label.