Harry Potter Walking Tour- Kids go free!!!
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
London Top Sights Tours
London, England, United Kingdom
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
£20 GBP per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily 10am, 1.30pm, 5pm
Kings Cross Underground Station
Walking tour. Over 25+ top London sights, including filming locations for Harry Potter
Please bring a topped up Oyster Card / Travel Card. Bring comfy shoes. An umbrella if it looks like rain. Sunscreen if its sunny. You'll see loads of amazing sights, so please bring a camera
- This walking tour of London unfurls the movie set locations of the world's most famous Wizards
- We follow the path of a young wizard with a lightning scar. We will visit actual filming locations in London!
- Our first stop is at Kings Cross for an important photo opportunity (platform 9 and three quarters)
- Our guide will tell you all about why certain locations were used as film spots for the Harry Potter series
- Enter a shop where all the paper props were made for the Harry Potter film series
This walking tour of London unfurls the movie set locations of the world’s most famous Wizard (you know who he is!) Great day out for the family
You will see over 10 movie set locations and several locations that inspired JK Rowling. We will visit actual filming locations in London!
The tour starts at King Cross Train station : for a special photo stop at platform 9 3/4.
We then head to Leicester square area to see some of the film locations & visit a shop that made all of the paper props for the films
After visiting this incredible area we head to London Bridge where we see more film locations. These include the Millennium (aka Wobbly) Bridge and the Leaky Cauldron. In addition to the film locations we will see sights and buildings that inspired JK Roling when she was writing each of the books.
This is a great tour for families & die hard fans of Harry Potter
Let London Top Sights Tours help you plan your next memorable experience.
Fun tours of London. See the TOP sights of London in 1 day. Great for the family (kids tickets are good value) Also walking tours with London attraction tickets
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.