Trip at a Glance
Northwest Territories, Canada
Fishing, Ice Fishing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
For overnight stay: Cabin rental $120 per night plus shuttle charge.
- Photograph some of the rare beauty that makes the North so magical.
- Learn about the pressure ridges that create impressive ice heaves.
- Try your hand at ice fishing, see a demonstration of commercial fishery and sample the catch.
- Enjoy a homemade dinner and traditional bannock with local wild picked tea as you watch the stunning beauty of Aurora Borealis dance across the sky.
- Spend the night at our cosy heated camp.