Trip at a Glance
Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
Northern Lights, Sightseeing
Price$75 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every Night 10:30
Transportation to location, Lodge aurora viewing fee. Hot drinks and snacks. Native Culture Show is not included in price but provided for free when it is cloudy and not possible to see Aurora.
The Photo of Aurora on this page was taken at Chandalar Ranch which is fast becoming known as the best place to photograph Aurora with a 360 degree view of the sky & a comfortable, warm lodge.
- Aurora viewing at Chandalar Ranch Lodge located 25 miles from Fairbanks in Pleasant Valley so named for it's clear skies when it is cloudy elsewhere.
- Lodge is centrally heated with large windows facing the Northern Horizon for excellent Aurora viewing. There are outside porches for photography.
- Hot drinks and snacks are provided for warm up after being out in the cold. You can bring your own snacks and drinks including alcoholic beverages.
- A free extra attraction, A Native Culture Show is presented if cloudy and Aurora is not visible. May not be presented if there is Aurora all night.
- Ben Boyd is the Oldest Native Hoop Dancer in the World and will dance and show you Native Culture videos he has produced as part of a MA degree.