Wine Your Way Page Springs Area Vineyard Experience
Trip at a Glance
Sedona, Arizona, United States
Lifestyle, Wine Tour
$105 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm
Pickup and return to anyplace you may be staying in Sedona.
Gratuities not included in price.
- Private To Your Group.
- Personalized To Meet Your Individual Interests.
- All Tours Conducted in Fully Enclosed & Climate Controlled Vehicles.
- A Personalized Wine Tasting Experience Based on How You Would Like to Purchase and Sample the Variety of Wine.
- You May Bring Your Family Pet Free of Charge.
This type of tour is called “Wine Your Way” because you get to personalize your wine tasting experience. You may want to sample wines, purchase a glass of your favorite wine, or split a bottle with your group.
This tour will highlight some of Sedona’s most beautiful rock formations plus give you an opportunity to sample wine produced in northern Arizona. Your tour begins with a scenic route heading west out of Sedona where you’ll get to enjoy the magnificent natural beauty of the red rocks. From Sedona, we head to the Page Springs area within the town of Cornville. While there you will visit two or three of the five area wineries located on Page Springs Road. The vineyards located in this area include:
• Echo Canyon Vineyard (tasting room is in Jerome))
• Sycamore Canyon (wines only available at The Art of Wine)
• Javelina Leap Vineyard
• Oak Creek Vineyard
• Page Springs Cellars
This is a vehicle based tour in a fully enclosed and climate controlled tour vehicle and lasts 3 hours and is just $105 per adult.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.