Trip at a Glance
Oxford, England, United Kingdom
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price£65 GBP per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Departing days as arranged with the guide. Tour departs at 8:00 am.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Return travel by minibus, walking tours of Windsor & Oxford, all-day services of a tour driver-guide
Private tours can be arranged to depart from most locations in southeast England. Please contact the guide for a quote.
- Windsor Castle, the world's largest occupied castle and the seat of monarchy since William the Conqueror invaded in 1066.
- Eton College, perhaps the most prestigious private school in Britain where Princes William and Harry were educated.
- The magnificent buildings of Oxford University.
- The Bodleian Library, one of the oldest and most important libraries in Europe.
- The Ashmolean Museum, Britain's oldest public museum opened in 1683.