Windsor Castle Guided Tour
Trip at a Glance
Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guiding Fee, Entrance Fee
- Go to Windor Castle, the biggest occupied castle in the world
- Let Penny guide you around the rooms while she tells you the history in every castle corner
- See the objects seized by victors during the Battle of Waterloo
- See the red cloak Napoleon left at the Battlegrounds
- Visit interesting rooms such as Queen Mary's Doll House, and the Drawings Gallery
The largest of all occupied castle in the World, Windsor Castle is known for it’s massive round tower looming in the skyline of Berkshire. The castle also serves as Her Majesty the Queen’s official residence, and covers about 5 hectares of space that nestles the Drawings Gallery displaying changing exhibitions of material from the Royal Collection, St. George’s Chapel that serves as a burial place of the monarchs, Queen Mary’s Doll House, and more. Let Penny Wai’s tour take you to the State Apartments furnished with treasures from the Royal Collection. Hear the history of Waterloo and the defeat of Napoleon Bonaparte at 1815 while you pass by trails and trails of objects seized on the battlefield by the victors, including the red cloak belonging to Napoleon presented to George IV by Field Marshal Gebhardt von Blucher.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.