Trip at a Glance
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nature, Wildlife Tour
10.5 hours approximately
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Departure Time: 7:30am to 7:45am from your Sydney Hotel Return Time: 5:45pm to 6:15pm to your Sydney Hotel
Symbio Wildlife Park
*Full day tour in a modern, safe and comfortable air conditioned mini bus with pick-up and drop-offs available at convenient City locations. *Morning tea and snacks/refreshments.
- Visit Symbio Wildlife Park. A beautiful award winning Park with natural surroundings and no large crowds unlike the large zoos, Symbio Wildlife Park offers Sydney’s best hands-on encounters with native Australian Wildlife.
- Take in the views and take some photos at magnificent Stanwell Tops, which has some of the best views in the State.
- Spend the afternoon visiting the Royal National Park, the oldest designated National Park in the world and enjoy a picnic lunch here.
- Whilst in the National Park visit a beautiful saltwater lagoon with a small waterfall and have some free time after lunch to go swimming in the lagoon, or if you prefer you can take a short walk along the stunning beach and just relax and unwind.
- Walk to magnificent natural sandstone rock formations, see native Australian flora and fauna, and during the months of May to November there is the possibility of seeing Whales migrating along this unique coastline.