Trip at a Glance
Archipelago Wildlife Cruises
Ucluelet, British Columbia, Canada
Nature, Wildlife Tour
Price$179 CAD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily except Fridays, May to October
Guide, binoculars, anti nausea wrist bands,blankets and mitts, coffee and tea and water. NOT INCLUDED: Optional meal and alcohol. CHILDREN'S RATE available also)
We recommend having the gourmet meal as it is part of the unique experience we offer. The majority of our guests take advantage of this opportunity.
- Look for whales, bears, sea lions, seals, sea otters, eagles and a variety of sea bird species in their natural habitat
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery as we cruise through the sheltered waters of the Broken Group Islands section of Pacific Rim National Park
- At lunchtime we serve a delicious gourmet meal, prepared by a local restaurant, while anchored in a beautiful cove. Not your every day experience!
- Enjoy a very personal atmosphere of being in the "home" of your guides (we live aboard)
- Relax in the comfort of a luxury yacht equipped with hydraulic stabilizers