Trip at a Glance
Eric's VIP Tours
Denver, Colorado, Utah, United States
Adventure, Hiking Trekking, Mountain Biking
Price$2800 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
July 4thish- July 20ish
Transportation, shelter, food, and support. 6 seats available in a luxurious SUX towing a trailer full of camping equipment. (Additional charges apply after the first 1000 miles) 2 persons per 4 man top-of-the-line tents which include off the ground sleeping cots, North Face sleeping bags and pillows. (Additional charges for hotel/cabin options) Breakfast, lunch, and dinner prepared at camp. (Additional charges apply for restaurant options) I will not always be on every hike, bike ride, or float we take but I'll make sure you're properly prepared and ready for anything. Assistance will be close by if anything should happen.
The small group dynamic allows adventurers to choose activities on a daily basis and empowering the customer to do what they feel like on their own with KickAss RoadTrips giving just the desired level of assistance and support.
- The Ride Festival in Telluride Colorado. Not only a great line up including Edward Sharpe, Spoon, JJ Grey & Mofro and many more but also a chance to explore a historic mountain town considered to be a must see by travelers across the globe. Consider yourself lucky after dancing to live music in the box canyon!
- Crested Butte and its Wildflowers. Another great mountain town and another great reason to visit. When it's blooming it's magical. Some of Colorado's best hikes including West Maroon Pass and mountain bike trails like the 401. And there's a river, if you care to catch some whitewater.
- Utah's Mighty 5. Choose from Arches, Canyonlands, Monument Valley, Capitol Reef, Bryce, Zion National Parks and many other state parks like Mesa Verde or Goblin Valley. The natural beauty of these places is like nothing else on this planet. And they're all unique. And all within 2-3 hour drives of one another.
- Other great places along the way include; Summit county, Aspen, Durango, Silverton, Moab. All of which have their charms and their own micro breweries.
- Lake Powell!!! We're gonna need a boat. Fast one, in order to explore its endless fingers and private beaches of this incredible gem in the middle of the desert. Boat sports optional but strongly encouraged.