Trip at a Glance
Alexis Creek, British Columbia, Canada
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Alexis Creek, BC
Meals, Camping equipment, Canoes, Complete guide service.
What to bring: Rain gear, warm fleece type jacket or sweater, wide brimmed hat, polarized sun glasses, sun screen, insect repellant, ankle high neoprene wading boots or old pair of sneakers, camera, sleeping bag, fly rod or spinning rod, fishing tackle, valid BC angling licence, dry bags & zip locks for personal gear (weight limit for personal gear 35 lbs).
- Experience the abundant wildlife and exquisite ecosystems of the Nazko Lakes.
- Begins with an introduction to safety procedures and canoe travel.
- Deerpelt Lake Canoeing, a chance to test out your paddle and try a short portage.
- Learn and perfect fly fishing techniques and view the active eagle's nests.
- Relax at sunset and take advantage of the twilight to photograph the wildlife or relax by the fire.