Wild Wolves & Bald Eagles
Trip at a Glance
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Nature, Wild Wolf Tour, Wildlife Tour
$6850 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Professional photo instruction, meals, accommodations. Travel during the wolf tour. Flights to and from tour destination not included.
We look forward to meeting you on the next Natures Photo Adventures with David Hemmings
- Wild Wolves located in a non-hunting area. These wolf packs are truly wild, not in captivity
- You will be in a blind during the day with only 1 other person
- Sleep and eat at a pine log cabin main lodge built 5 yrs ago. Taken by snowmobile or ATV to your blind location
- More than wolves, lynx, bald eagles, ravens and even some golden eagles
- You will move to different areas to photograph and view other wolf packs. Learn all about wolves, their habitat and more
Natures Photo Adventures is excited to take you on a journey into the wilderness in Ontario, Canada. Start the morning watching the sunrise over the pine forest as you cross lakes and drive through the deep forest to your site by guided snowmobile. At your private and remote location, you will have the opportunity to photograph some of Ontario’s finest wildlife. Wild Eastern Grey Wolves, Timber Wolves, Ravens, Bald Eagles, Golden Eagles. Other wildlife may include Lynx, Red Fox, White Tail Deer, Great Horned Owls and you may even photograph a Wolverine. These are wild animals not in captivity.
Each photographer, videographer or wolf viewer will be delegated a blind with only one other person. There are many variety of wolf packs and wolves in the area from the reddish, golden colored Eastern Grey Wolf (Bush Wolf) to light grey and white timber wolves to completely white and completely black Timber wolves. Sizes vary from 90 pounds to almost 200 pounds.
Listen as the wolves howl and watch nature unfold before your eyes. At night if the weather conditions are suitable, you can watch and photograph the northern lights dance across the sky.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.