Trip at a Glance
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
PriceFrom: $30 USD per person
2 hours, hosted by G L-f de Villiers
Less than 2 miles. Fully-licensed and insured.
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Thursday-Friday at 10am or as a private tour.
Antoine's Annex Cafe 513 Royal Street.
A small group, intimate two-hour walking tour along lovely streets with commentary of the French Quarter by a local, native guide and long-time resident of the enchanting Vieux Carre. Since 1989.
G L-f de Villiers is your community based tour provider. Recommended by Frommer's and hundreds of happy, satisfied guests. You deserve the very best! Be a part of New Orleans with us! Make a memory!
- Enter an authentic Creole Townhouse, learn about the marvels of Placage, and it's very significant contributions to the world's music and food.
- Visit the courtyards of 18th century Creoles to discover the amazing differences in cultures that shape modern day New Orleans and continue to do so.
- Enjoy poignant visits to the haunts of Jean Lafitte, his associates and his lovers. Marvel at the ingenuity of 18th century cannons and architecture.
- Observe and learn of the transitions architecturally, culturally, and politically that occurred with the Louisiana Purchase, statehood, and war!
- Visit the grande dame of Creole cooking and society, Antoine's Restaurant, a veritable microcosm of the history, art, and literature of New Orleans.