West Branch Drift Boat Trip
Trip at a Glance
Bangor, Maine, United States
$200 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- Lunch - Fishing Gear - Multi Media - Best of All FUN!
* Maine Fishing License not included
- - Full 8 hour leisurely drift along a beautiful river in the heart of Maine's Jewel, Mt Katahdin.
- - Have a stream side BBQ Grilled lunch served with a million dollar view!
- - Camping is Available on the river.
- - We also offer over night trips and can add additional guides and drift boats for larger parties.
This special indigenous cousin of the Atlantic salmon is a reputed prized fish in Maine. We fish all year for them in different areas of Maine. When ice out occurs around the end of April, we will fish with fly or spin gear in hand as Salmon chase Smelt up river. From June through September we drift along World Famous West Branch of the Penobscot River. During summer months we also turn to Stream side salmon streams where cold water flows from Cold Glacier Lakes such as Grand Lake Stream and The Roche River. Join us in September, the beautiful Maine Foliage signals the time of year where the Land Lock Salmon spawn. We fish the start of the annual run of Land Lock Salmon our most favorite time of year! Brook Trout are also caught as well. We also stream-side fish into November for Land Lock Salmon and Brook Trout at open areas of the East Outlet (Kennebec River).
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.