Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Capital Personalised Tours
Wellington, North Island, New Zealand
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$115 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily 9:30 a.m and 1:00 p.m
Your Wellington hotel or location of choice.
Entrance fees and cable car costs.
- The stunning view of the city and harbour from Mount Victoria.
- Peter Jackson's Weta Workshop, the creative base for the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies.
- The beauty of the coastline encompassing Wellington.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable guides.
- The iconic beehive building - the focal point of New Zealand's Parliament buildings.
On this sightseeing tour we explore the inner city attractions, including the Parliament buildings, the Botanical Gardens and the Cable car. We then head for the hills to Mount Victoria to witness the stunning landscape below that is Wellington and the harbour. We then follow the meandering coastline round to the Weta Museum and workshop that is the showpiece of Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings film empire.
This is a shorter, three-hour tour, with entrance fees and cable car costs included in the price. The tour will give you a good feel for the city and in the company of your friendly and knowledgeable host you will gain a lot of insight and knowledge of the area.
Start planning your next experience today.
Capital Personalised Tours showcases Wellington and beyond with the personal touch. Our tours are targeted to smaller groups and the transport used is an upmarket 4WD. When you book a tour with us you have a friendly experienced guide and a vehicle solely for your own use.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.