Trip at a Glance
Wellington, North Island, New Zealand
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$99 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Your hotel or the sea port
Local guide, no entry fees are required
- NZ Parliament - a visit to the Capital City would not be complete without a visit to NZ's beautifully refurbished Parliament Buildings.
- Old St. Paul - one of New Zealand’s greatest heritage places and one of the best examples of timber Gothic Revival architecture in the world.
- Wellington CBD (Central Business District).
- Queen's Wharf and Wellington's waterfront.
- Civic Square - the site of many public events and popular lunch location for business workers.