Trip at a Glance
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price£12 GBP per person
Approx. 2 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Saturdays and Sundays at 10.00am
Bottom of Granny's Green Steps, Grassmarket
- Route covers both Old and New Town areas of Edinburgh, for a comprehensive overview of the city centre.
- A fun and informative tour, combining the city's history with stories from the lives of people who lived (and died) here.
- Panoramic view over the city from the top of Calton Hill at the climax of the tour.
- Tour is illustrated with old photographs of the city for a unique 'then-and-now' comparative experience.
- Small group tour, limited to 10 people per tour for a relaxed and intimate experience.