Trip at a Glance
Nature, Waterfall Tour
Price$32 USD per person
It's about a 25 minute drive to the waterfall trail head.
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
La CasaBlanca Hotel in Tena
Transportation, a delicious picnic lunch, the entrance fee, and an English speaking, local guide who knows how to make the tour both a lesson on the jungle and fun at the same time!
- Hike through the lush rainforest on your way up to a beautiful waterfall. Swim behind the waterfall, if you like.
- Possibly shoot a natural toboggan formation on the way up or down. This depends on the level of the river.
- English speaking, local, professional guide provides a fun, informative lesson on the jungle along the way.
- Family friendly adventure. From about 8 years and up is appropriate.
- You can add on a 2 hour caving tour before this trip, a visit with the monkeys after this trip, and for even more, add on our dusk lagoon float.