Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Monika Tour Guide
Heritage-History Tour, Private Tour, Sightseeing
$62 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
every day, start time adjusted to the guests.
Near the your place of stay
It is recommended to stop at a historical or local cafe during that time. You can prolong the tour even up to 7h for additional cost. The price is for up to 3 persons of family or friends.
- The Royal Route - the street of aristocracy and royalty in the city, which lead to Krakow the previous capital of Poland.
- The Chopin Heart buried in the pillar of the church.
- Fotoplastikon - exhibition of 3D photos remained unchanged since 1901 in spite of the huge destruction of the city in WWII.
- The Palace of Science and Culture - the stalinist skyscraper.
- Art nouveau stained glass in the first Polish Department Store of Brothers Jabłkowscy.
This is my basic cultural sightseeing tour lasting 3 or more hours, where you will see places of different origins and from different periods and which all played big cultural, social or political role in the life of the city. I show not only famous places but also other places and areas that are harder to find. This tour I adjust to my guests – for example we can concentrate on the oldest part of Warsaw (started in 14th century), choose less touristy area that you haven’t seen yet, see Warsaw modernism, learn about the communist effect etc.. We can make this tour on bikes or scooters too! Bike gives an exceptional opportunity to see more of the city landscape and see how different parts of the city are seamed in one.
Your adventure awaits!
Monika Tour Guide
I am an art person, that means art is my biggest interest but art does not exclude anything - it connects tightly with history, polish culture, often even with politics. I adjust to my guests' interests so tour is more engaging. I am a guide for intensive 2 years. I am not a company so I am happy to offer you very moderate prices! I make everything to make your time in Warsaw as valuable as it can be.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.