Trip at a Glance
Tour of Moscow
Architectural Tour, Sightseeing
Price$160 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- Red Square. The main square of the country. On its four sides stand the Kremlin, the GUM Department Store, the State Historical Museum and St. Basil's Cathedral - centers of government, commerce, history and religion. The square is also home to Lenin's tomb, a gleaming granite mausoleum and monument to the revered founder of the Soviet Union.
- The Kremlin (outside only). The historical heart of Moscow, the seat of its president, and just a great citadel, the Kremlin impresses with its high red walls and 20 mighty towers.
- Bolshoi Theatre. One of the best Theatres in Europe, Bolhoi is the symbol of famous Russian ballet.
- Christ the Savior Cathedral. The main church of Moscow with unusual story.
- Moscow Metro. We will dive into metro and see several the most beautiful stations.