Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guiding Fee, Entrance Fee
- Visit the British Museum, where the biggest collection of 1st rate artifacts were stored
- Explore the Buckingham Palace and watch the Changing of the Guards
- Stroll along Buckingham Palace's park and see the largest live collection of live birds
- Explore River Thames, the Parliament building and the Clock Tower where it contains the Big Ben
- Visit the Westminster Abbey behind the Parliament building
The UK Parliament houses the most important political figures running the British Empire. Let your tour guide bring you to the British Museum. Built in the 19th Century, when the British began seizing more control from the Government, private collectors and the UK government were given permission to amass artifacts from many of the world’s major civilizations. The British museum is like the museum of the world, laden with first rate artifacts that will probably keep your eyes peeled enough for the whole day. Walk your way towards the Buckingham Palace – the residence of the queen. The palace also contains a park home to a collection of live birds, whose idea was started by Charles II. And Finally, the Parliament. One of the most easily misidentified landmarks in the world. Do you know that Big Ben is not the tower itself, but is actually the bells inside the tower? Join the tour to learn more!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.