Trip at a Glance
Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Lifestyle, Wine Tour
Price$289 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 8.30 a.m
Ferry building, Auckland waterfront
Ferry tickets, all tasting fees, lunch with wine, tea/coffee, and car transport on Waiheke Island
Small numbers - no more than six guests per trip. Complimentary mineral water and detailed tasting notes included. Goodies bag!
- Visit at least 3 Waiheke wineries from: Peacock Sky, Cable Bay, Mud Brick, and Kennedy Point vineyards.
- Enjoy a superb main course fine dining ‘open menu’ lunch at famous 5-Star Mudbrick restaurant with a glass of wine, plus tea/coffee etc.
- Unique food and wine matching at Peacock Sky winery - exquisite morsels, prepared daily and matched with a variety of wines.
- See breathtaking Harbour, Hauraki Gulf and Waiheke Island views.
- Personal guiding by Phil Parker with all entry, tasting fees, lunch with wine, tea/coffee, and car transport on Waiheke Island included.