Trip at a Glance
Voula, Attica, Greece
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
Price€100 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
10.00-18.00, 30 May - 30 August
Food and beverages.
Voula is a town and former municipality in East Attica,Greece. It is 16 km south of the city center & is located on the Saronic Gulf coast. Meeting Point: predetermined point at central Glyfada square
- Chit-chat and walk-abouts, on life’s own experiences, Athens. Voula, Attiki: where the Experience will take place. Amalia Arapoglou is your Hostess
- Guests will have a chance to know a real lady, who is a typical representative of Greeks who were born and raised in Constantinople.
- She will let them into her life’s rare experiences, and take her guests to beloved places.
- She will also teach them the secrets of the famous Constaninople cuisine. This is a “live history” session.
- What’s Special about this experience: this is a rare “history lesson”, from a rare individual like Amalia, full of warmth and affection.