Trip at a Glance
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
PriceFrom: $30 USD per person
2 Hours. Hosted by G L-f de Villiers.
Less than 2 miles. Fully-licensed and insured.
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
On your Schedule or Tuesday-Wednesday at 9:30.
Antoine's Annex Cafe 513 Royal Street
A personal and entertaining excursion into the past and present led by a bona fide Historian and long-time resident. Recommended by Frommer's and hundreds of happy guests! You deserve the best!
Recommended by Frommer's, you and your group will enjoy the intimate, colorful, and well-presented nature of our tours. G L-f de Villiers is your locally-owned and community-based choice. Since 1989.
- Your tour originates in the courtyard of an authentic Creole Townhouse; visits lovely architecturally-significant and culturally-relevant landmarks.
- Unveil the secrets of our burial practices and tombs that make us unique in the United States, all within the sacred walls of the St. Louis Cemetery.
- See the magnificent marble tomb of the Italian Society and many other notables. Learn to read the secret code of burial. Small groups. Never scripted.
- Learn about Marie Laveau and the mysteries of Congo Square inside the beautiful Armstrong Park, home to the Opera and countless musical festivals.
- Return through the picturesque French Quarter past Gallier- designed town homes to the charming Hermes Bar, perfect for a casual lunch and a drink!