VIP Tour in Angkor Wat - 2 Day Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Cambodian Angkor Tour
Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
4WD Tour, Adventure
From: $150 USD per person
7hours Per Day
About 60 KM
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
From 7:30 am until 4:00pm
We will pick up from your hotel on first day .
Tour Inclusions: English speaking Tour guide and Transportation in Toyota Lexus 470 . A/C, 4WD, pickup / drop off from your hotel, cool water, cool towel, sunrise and sunset tours.
Angkor Wat Temples dress code appropriate attire when visiting temples in Angkor Wat is long pants and no tank tops.
- See the sunrise at Angkor Wat, one of best experiences of your life, and know why we call it one of the seven wonders in the world.
- Early visit to Banteay Srei temple is so beautiful with the color gold, and after we will visit the waterfall on Kulen Mountain with holy water, which is also one old capital.
- Beng Mealea temple is over 400 years old, take cover inside the tree, it is just covered by nature and on the way back home you will see the green color of villages .
- Visit Ta Promh (The 'remote ruin' temple used in the Tomb Raider movie) you will feel like you first found the temple in jungle by yourself .
- Thank you for your support our private tours service in Siem Reap city . We hope you will have good time while we share our knowledge with you.
Cambodian Angkor Tour
Day 1- Full Day Tour
We will meet you at your hotel at 5.00am and then go to Angkor Wat to see the sunrise over the temple. This can provide a spectacular photo opportunity. You will then visit Angkor Wat.
After that you will visit Angkor Thom (the site of the ancient capital of the Khmer period). You will enter through the South Gate and visit Bayon, Royal Palace, Phimeanakas and Terrace of Elephants.Visit Preah Khan (tomb of the King’s father).
Visit Ta Promh (The ‘remote ruin’ temple used in the Tomb Raider movie).
Overnight at your hotel
Day 2 – Full Day Tour
After your breakfast we will driving a cross Countryside for visit waterfall ( Kulen Mountain ), then you will travel 25km through typical rural Cambodia to Banteay Srei temple (the jewel temple).
Returning from Banteay Srei, you can visit Banteay Samre, East Mebon and Pre Rup for a sunset view which can again provide a spectacular photo opportunity.
The above itinerary is flexible and may be adjusted to suit your requirements.
Your adventure awaits!
Welcome Ladies and Gentlmen, I am Mr.Kol Chhen.
I was born in Kouktnot Village in 1980. Since 2002 I have worked as a driver for Cambodia's visitors and in 2006 became an official Tour Guide accredited by the Cambodian Ministry of Tourism. I worked very hard for this honor. I am also an excellent English speaker.
I love that I have the opportunity to reveal to my guests the out-of-the-way sights, cultural riches, and uniquely Khmer experiences that make my country such a rewarding experience for tourists.
I also appreciate the opportunity to meet so many interesting and adventurous people from so many countries. Working with my clients not only helps me support my family, but broadens my own understanding of the world.
I would be honored to assist with trip planning and help guide your stay in Cambodia. You and your family can count on a safe Angkorian adventure with me.
I will negotiate your purchases at the temples and local handicraft villages so that you will get the best deal possible.
Your Guide Kol Chhen .
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.