Gorgeous plateau, stunning waterfalls, white sand and blue sea. Enjoy sightseeing in 2 very special cities of Vietnam.
Dalat, the city with a very comfortable weather, surrounded by mountains, plateaus, valleys, and French villas, all of them has made Dalat become the most romantic city of Vietnam.
4 hours driving from Dalat, it’s the beach Nhatrang city with white sand and blue sea, and Nhatrang Bay has been recognized as one of 29 most beautiful bays in the word since 7/2003.
This trip will bring you to these 2 special places to discover their beautiful landscape, culture and food.
Day 1: Dalat – Tuyen Lam lake
- Fly to Dalat from Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Visit Robin hill, Truc Lam pagoda and Tuyen Lam lake by cable car. From above, it will give you a panoramic view of the mountainous landscape and rural areas of Dalat.
- Have a cup of coffee at Cafe Tung – one of the oldest coffee shops in Dalat
- Explore the night market in the center
Day 2: Dalat – Elephant waterfall
- Visit weasel coffee processing factory and then, visit silk factory (raising silkworms )
- After that, head to the Elephant waterfall. Before exploring the gorgeous beauty of this waterfall, you will have to challenge yourself a bit on the way to get there, many small stairs are waiting for you…
- On the way back, we visit Lang biang mountain. Standing on the top of Lang Biang Mountain, you can see the Golden Stream and Silver Stream, as well as observing fanciful Dalat, which looks like a lush green valley with two pieces of silver silk (the Golden and Silver Stream).
Day 3: Dalat – Cu Lan village
- Explore Cau Dat tea plantation in the early morning for a peaceful feeling, especially because this place has not been discovered by many tourists yet.
- Visit Bao Dai summer’s palace, the last king of Vietnam.
- Visit Dalat Clay Sculptures, the clay sculpture complex portrays vivid clay works recreating the history and culture in Dalat City.
- After lunch at a beautiful outdoor restaurant nearby the lake, with BBQ jungle chicken, we will head to Culan village, operating under principles to protect and respect nature, along with K’ho ethnic culture, Cu Lan village becomes an ideal destination for relaxing time with green environment as well as various outdoor activities, such as cycling, kite flying, horse riding, campfire…
- In the evening, you will join the campfire, explore Gong culture, and spend a night in the middle of plateau. It will be a wonderful night!
Day 4: Go to Nhatrang
- We leave Culan village for Nhatrang in the afternoon, after lunch. The beautiful landscape of hills, mountain on the way will blow you away and make the way become shorter.
- Spend the evening in Nhatrang, take a tour on cycle around the city, explore Nhatrang at night after dinner.
Day 5: Nhatrang – the day for islands
- Visit many beautiful natural islands, swimming, snorkeling (or scuba diving) in the blue sea.
- Experience the most famous BBQ beef in Nhatrang
Day 6: Nhatrang- Saigon
- Visit Ponagar temple, a Cham temple tower founded sometime before 781 and located in the medieval principality of Kauthara
- Visit Long Son temple to explore the biggest Buddha of Nhatrang.
- Check out and go to the airport for the flight back to Saigon.
Your adventure awaits!