Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Vatican City, Lazio, Italy
Art Tour, Sightseeing
$300 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
9 am and 2 pm
Private guide, no-line tickets and reservations, headsets when necessary
Price shown is for a maximum of 2 people.
- Learn all about the Sistine Chapel so you know what you are looking at
- See the treasures the Romans and Popes collected from all over the world
- See the most beautiful and important Church in the Holy world
- Skip the incredibly long line to get in
- Admire the most amazing collection of art in the world without being overwhelmed because you guide will keep you entertained as well
Join A & R Tours for this guided exploration of Vatican City, the smallest independent country in the world, located in Rome.
See the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peters Basilica and Square. Discover the ancient and modern treasures housed in the world’s largest museum collection. Vatican City contains the richest and most impressive collection of art including Michelangelo’s masterpieces which are simply breathtaking.
A & R Tours is 100% exclusive and private. Simply walk off the plane to meet your private driver and we will have every detail of your trip planned, with surprises around each corner. We will create a flawless and divine Italian dream come true. Let us do the work – you are on vacation.
We look forward to guiding you!
Your adventure awaits!
Customized, private tours throughout Italy. A&R Tours is an enthusiastic team of professional guides and drivers, here to give you a genuine, local experience. No line ticket reservations, off-the-beaten-path tours and smiling people to take care of you. Now you have a friend in Italy!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.