Trip at a Glance
Agrigento, Sicily, Italy
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$150 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
everyday between 8h30 and 18h30
Ticket office by the Temple of Hera/Juno
a 2 hour cultural guided tour of the Valley of the Temples of Agrigento - Sicily
From mid-July till mid-September guided tours are available between 8h30 and 21h30. The price $ 150 is per group
- The archaeological and landscape park of the Valley of the Temples has been a UNESCO world heritage site since 1997.
- The Temple of Concord is one of the best preserved Greek temples in the world and it dates from the Vth century B.C.
- The Temple of Zeus is the largest temple dedicated to him in the world. Its remains are impressive.
- Among the impressive remains of the temple of Zeus you can see the sleeping Giant.
- The temple of Castor and Pollux is one of the symbols of tourist Sicily