Trip at a Glance
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Running Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$199 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sunday-Friday 6am-4pm, Saturday 12pm-4pm.
East Entrance Station - Valley of Fire
Water, snacks, Las Vegas Running Tours t-shirt and a souvenir.
Hotel pick-up is available.
- Arrowhead Highway –this old dirt road was once a major thoroughfare from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles. You can still see the rutted out road as you walk or run along it. It is not uncommon to come across old wagon parts strewn about.
- Elephant Rock – You have to see it to believe it. A rock formation shaped exactly like an elephant. It is so beautiful.
- Mouse's Tank – see where a Native American renegade hid out from the law. This natural pool of water exists year round due to its location. On the way to the tank, witness an unending display of petroglyphs.
- Petrified Logs – Come and see logs and stumps that washed into this area from an ancient forest about 225 million years ago.
- Are you a Star Trek fan? Then you have to see the bridge used in the movie- Star Trek: Generations. This is where Captain James Kirk met his end.