Upper Mustang Tea House Trek
- Upper Mustang Tea House Trek, Upper Mustang Trek, Upper Mustang Trekking, Mustang Guide.
- Upper Mustang Trek is the desert and unique discovery place and is really different from other part of Nepal, need special permit restricted trek.
- its own importance and unique discovery in upper mustang and Located North of the country connect with Tibet China.
- Unique culture, people, landscape, nature
- We are organizing tea house trekking in upper mustang any time except winter time.
Upper Mustang Tea House Trek is the desert that seeks its own importance and unique discovery of the upper mustang it is really different from other parts of Nepal trekking. Located to the North of the country connect with Tibet. Upper Mustang is one part of the Himalayan but falling under the rain shade area. Lo Manthang served as the capital of the ancient Kingdom of Mustang, which survives as the Kingdom of Lo”Upper Mustang” the northern two-thirds of the present-day Mustang District. Lo Manthang was founded in 1380AD by Ame Pal, who oversaw construction of the city wall and many of the still-standing structures in the early 15th century. The monarchy officially ceased to exist on October 7, 2008 by Nepali Government order. Being republican country of Nepal then last king is Jigme Palbar Bista in the direct line of the historic monarchy dating back 25 generations to 1380. Population includes ethnic Lhobas and to go this place we need restricted area permit because of restricted area trekking.
Upper Mustang Trek is one part of Annapurna region which the trek starts from Pokahra as well as fly in Jomsom then Kagbeni is gateway to Upper Mustang Trekking or can drive and trek from Pokhara then we can fly out from Jomsom. Upper mustang trek was officially permitted in 1992AD, after that many tourist trek to this Lo manthang. Upper Mustang Trek is amazing place for trekkers and attracted places like unique houses, backdrop of spectacular peaks such Annapurna and Dhaulagiri including many other peaks above 6000 m. Mustang region is also covered with the white snow peaks like Nilgiri, Tukuche and Muktinath the famous shrines of Hindus and Buddhist as well as popular Tiji festival.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.