Trip at a Glance
Mustang Region, Nepal
Adventure, Mountain Biking
$3500 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
2016 Apr 1, May 1, Sep 16, Nov 1
All transfers, domestic airfares, accommodation, meals, permits, guide, porter, local taxes, entry fees
- Discover some of the best high altitude single tracks in Nepal.
- Visit the ancient city of Lo and have a cup of tea with the King.
- Enjoy this great physical challenge with a total of 8000 meters plus climbing during the trip.
- Discover stunning Himalayan views.
- The beautiful culture of the people we encounter will make this journey truly unforgettable.
Upper Mustang is more than just a challenging mountain bike journey, it’s a path of discovery, of culture, of breathtaking scenery, friendly heart-warming people and so much more. Yes we know the permit fee is a lot, but for US $500 you will get 5 million times this back in the form of pure amazement, pleasure and experience from this trip.
Venture into a land where Nomads herd yaks in the high pastures, ponies carry your luggage, rosy-cheeked locals toil the arid soil to earn a living, where Tibetan culture is almost untouched by civilization. Add to this some of the BEST and most challenging mountain biking terrain in the world and you have a simply unforgettable journey.
For Himalayan Single Track, this is our favorite ride in Nepal. Put simply this trip showcases the very best mountain biking that the Himalaya has to offer! We look forward to guiding you!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.