Up & Down Look at Manhattan
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Heather Arns, Licenced DCA NYC Tour Guide
New York City, New York, United States
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$50 USD per hour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
All of the highlights
- Stroll through Central Park viewing New York City's natural and man made landmarks.
- Become bedazzled with lights and characters in the Theater District's most energetic neighborhood.
- Take a walk up to the Top of the World—The Empire State Building, New York City's art deco icon.
- View Manhattan's downtown from above, by floating on the Highline. Have lunch at the Chelsea Market.
- Watch the sun go down on the reflections of NYC's famous skyscrapers from a water taxi sunset tour.
On this private guided walking tour, we will stroll through Central Park viewing New York City’s natural and man-made landmarks. Walk up to the top of the world: the Empire State Building, New York City’s art deco icon. View Manhattan’s downtown from above by floating on the Highline, an elevated railroad built in the 1930s now a pedestrian walkway.
Have lunch at the Chelsea Market. Watch the sun go down on the reflections of NYC’s famous skyscrapers during a water taxi sunset tour. Then become bedazzled with lights and characters in the Theater District’s most energetic neighborhood. This is the perfect tour to take in all the great city of New York’s highlights.
Let Heather Arns, Licenced DCA NYC Tour Guide help you plan your next memorable experience.
Heather Highline has been bringing New York City traveler's awareness to new heights with a tour specializing in both the little known quirks and escapes of Manhattan, along with it's rich cultural diversity and history.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.