Trip at a Glance
Discovery Tours Unlimited Inc
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Food Tour, Lifestyle, Wine Tour
Price$135 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Thursday - Sunday 10:30
Niagara Falls, ON. Exact location to be confirmed
All tasting fees, cheese samples, pick-up and return transportation in comfortable buses, coaches or vans
Your tour of discovery includes Greenlane Estate, Upper Canada Cheese, Rockway Vineyards, Calamus Estate & Vineland Estate and Flatrock Cellars plus a 75 minute lunch stop at the explorer's expense.
- Explore Historic Jordan Village during the lunch stop portion of this our of discovery
- Try icewine from a tiny family-run winery which outshines the big producers, and check out amazing views across Lake Ontario to the skyline of Toronto
- Sample handcrafted cheese made from local guernsey cows, smoked "camembert" style cheese, grilling cheese... so good with quality wine!
- Try amazing Gewurztraminer grown in the highest Niagara sub-appelation, bursting with flavours from the unique terroir & tour 2 production facilities
- Sample Chenin Blanc, Petit Meunier and more Rieslings than you can imagine from one of the oldest of Niagara's vineyards & tour a wine making museum