Trip at a Glance
Uganda Wilderness Photography
Nature, Wildlife Photography
Price$7543 USD per person
Uganda - Rwanda
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
1st August - 11th August 2016
Entebbe International Airport
This wildlife Photo Safari is all inclusive of boat, 4x4 safari vehicle, accommodation and meals, insurance and drinking water.
Cost excludes things of personal nature and drinks and as a guest/participant, you are responsible for your own air flight ticket arriving at Entebbe International Airport in Uganda
- See the wonders of Uganda and Rwanda with a guided photographic tour of the pearl of Africa and the land of a thousand hills.
- Learn how best to work with movement and light as you frame diverse wildlife - Experience first hand how wildlife and people live side by side.
- Count how many species of birds you find and are able to photograph.
- Go on a photo shoot at Lake Bunyonyi, and fill your lens with scenes of rolling hills, Islands, traditional canoes and local Kiga culture.
- Spend time with the local fishermen and herdsmen in their village and enjoy a rare chance to shoot portraits and photograph the traditional way of life. Head out on safaris, walks, and other activities designed to maximize photographic opportunities.