Trip at a Glance
Ucluelet, British Columbia, Canada
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
1/2 hr instruction and 2 1/2 hrs on the water. All kayaking equipment, PFD, paddling jacket, neoprene booties, use of dry bags for your camera, a snack and water bottle.
- Depart right from the beach at kayaking centre
- Paddle up to a beautiful hidden waterfall, visit the local fish hatchery, or explore the inner boat basin.
- Historic old pre-wartime houses, big steel fishing boats and old wooden trollers tell the story of this quaint fishing village.
- Experience the geography, the rich sea life and wildlife, and have an excellent paddling opportunity.
- Optional venture outside the harbour with your guide, dependant on the weather and the padding ability of each guest.