Trip at a Glance
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$40 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily @ 8:30 a.m.
Comfortable Air-Conditioned Car, Petrol, Parking Fee, English Speaking Driver
Price is US$ 40/ car, up to 6 People. Not included: entrance ticket, performance ticket, meals and other personal expenses.
- Barong Dance: Barong dance is an exciting dance drawing a giant lion played by two people. Barong itself is symbolizes the good side.
- Celuk Art Village: Full of gold and silver craft innovation. This countryside is located in sub district of Sukawati.
- Batuan Temple: Designed with very beautiful of Balinese ornaments. It was built on Saka 944 (Hindu year).
- Monkey Forest: is a small tropical forest where you can see the group of monkeys that live there and is full of the huge and high tropical trees
- Ubud King Palace and Art Market: Used as a governance center in the empire, located in the heart of Ubud and opposite to the Art Market.