Trip at a Glance
Arkville, New York, United States
Fishing, Lake Fishing
Price$200 USD per person
7am to 5pm
0 - 10 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
To be determined with guide. Trout season runs from April 1-Sept 30.
Pepacton Reservoir in Catskill Water Shed
Rowboat or canoe and lifejackets. We will provide all fishing equipment as needed such as rod, reel, line, etc. Additionally, we will provide breakfast and lunch for you.
You need to find lodging at area motels or campout. No camping is allowed on the reservoir. You will need a NYS Fishing License and a DEC public access permit; + $50.00 for each extra person
- Catch Brown Trout 10lbs. and larger
- Fish on a beautiful lake with no motors allowed
- Fish on a 20-mile-long lake with no development
- Experience both catch and release and keeping
- Enjoy a picnic by lake (no fires are permitted)