Trip at a Glance
Pepacton Guide Service
Arkville, New York, United States
Fishing, Lake Fishing
Price$150 USD per person
Full day - 7AM -5PM, Half Day - 7AM - 12 noon
0 - 10 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Set days and time with guide Trout season runs from April 1st through Sept.30th.
Pepacton Reservoir in Catskill Water Shed
Rowboat or Canoe, Life Jackets and Fishing Equipment if needed; We will provide all equipment, i.e. rod, reel, line, etc. as part of the course. Additionally, we will provide breakfast and lunch for you. Let us put you in this picture with the grace and agility of a beautiful cast.
You need to find lodging at area motels or campout. No camping is allowed on the reservoir. You will need a NYS Fishing License and a DEC public access permit; + $50.00 for each extra person
- Catch Brown Trout of 10lbs. and larger
- Fish on beautiful lake with no motors allowed. Only rowboats, sailboats, and canoes are permitted.
- Fish on 20 Mile long Lake with no development.
- Experience both catch and release and keeping.
- Enjoy picnic by lake (no fires are permitted).