Trip at a Glance
Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Price$1000 USD per trip
8.30am - 5.30pm
20 mins driving
Complimentary 4WD transport, lunch and refreshments. All fishing tackle, equipment provided upon request.
Photo's and GoPro footage taken of your conquests
- Monster trout right in front of your eyes in a small, Clearwater, private stream. And large numbers of them - expect a shot every 20 metres of water...are YOU good enough to fool Nature?
- Some of the biggest brown trout in the World and oh so visual - you won't believe your eyes! Author Derek Grzelewski dedicated an entire chapter of "Trout Bohemia" to a day on this stream!
- Film maker Nick Reygeart, Gin Clear media, came and fished with Miles and dedicated one third of his latest movie "Leviathan" to this trip!
- Easy access and unique fishing...up close and personal encounters with very large wild trout.
- Sightfishing dream stream! This private trophy water is undoubtedly on the must fish before you die wish list of any keen flyfisher! Just to see them is an experience in itself...