Trip at a Glance
Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
PriceNZ$1,000 NZD per trip
8.30 am - 5.30 pm
20 mins driving
Complimentary 4WD transport, lunch and refreshments. All fishing tackle, equipment provided upon request.
Photo's and GoPro footage taken of your conquests
- Monster trout right in front of your eyes in a small, Clearwater, private stream, expect a shot every 20 metres of water. Sightfishing at its best!
- Some of the biggest brown trout in the World . Author Derek Grzelewski dedicated an entire chapter of "Trout Bohemia" to a day on this stream!
- Film maker Nick Reygeart, Gin Clear media, came and fished with Miles and dedicated one third of his latest movie "Leviathan" to this trip!
- Easy access and unique fishing...up close and personal encounters with very large wild trout.
- Sightfishing dream stream! This private trophy water is undoubtedly on the must fish before you die wish list of any keen flyfisher!