Trip at a Glance
Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom
Price$2350 USD per person
5 or 7 days
Over 600 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Booking for May 2015
Permits Accommodation Fishing Tackle Guiding Transport Food (3 meals per day) Photos of your trip
You simply must try this once in your life, you'll be blown away by the quality and size of these stunning wild brown trout. For a 7 day trip us the contact form for information.
- The biggest and most beautiful wild brown trout you're ever likely to catch! What's more, these fish come well to the fly if you know the right method - which your guide does!!
- Amazing wild surroundings with ancient cultural remains, there's also great local whisky and food.,
- All worries taken care of, no need to think about food, accommodation, transport, tackle, permits or photos. They will all be supplied.
- A SGAIC qualified guide will be on hand at all times with advice, knot tying, tangle un-tangling, hints, tips and anything to make you more comfortable (waterproofs, warm clothing, water, a snack, encouragement etc.)
- Maximum of 3 people per trip, meaning you get plenty of guide attention. Fishinguide is a fully qualified casting and game angling instructor, fully insured, fully disclosed, first-aid trained and food hygiene certified.