Trip at a Glance
Dresden, Saxony, Germany
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price€149 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sundays or on request
Transport, entrance fee to Terezin Memorial, lunch, tour of Dresden
We will be crossing a border therefore your passport is a must.
- Terezin fortress is a memorial dedicated to tens of thousands of people who died there during the Second World War because of malnutrition and disease.
- New Synagogue in Dresden was built as a replacement for the original one, burnt to the ground in 1938.
- The Zwinger Palace is the most famous landmark in Dresden. It is a baroque complex of several galleries dedicated to various rare collections.
- The former 18th Century Church of Our Lady was completley flattened down by Allies bombing in 1945 and remained like that until 1993.
- Semper Opera House rose from the ashes like the rest of the city center. The former opera building hosted nine operas composed by Richard Wagner.